I suppose I should do an update for my Thirty Before 30 list. I need this update for me to keep track. I am also changing a few of the goals, because there are some things that I just simply don't want to do anymore. I was in a different place when I wrote my original list, so now some of those goals I had, I just don't have anymore. It's my list, so I can do that right?
I usually only update the goals that I have made progress on... but I'm reposting the whole list since I'm making some updates. I will cross out the things that I am deleting and make notes about my changes. I will also update progress in Pink.
I am removing "Promote to Tupperware Director" because I am not in a place right now in my business where that is feasible anymore. They recently made some changes to the Director program to make it more of a challenge, and I just don't think that I can do it before I turn 30 with the way things are going right now. I made Graduate from College and Get a Teaching Job two separate goals, because let's face it.. they are.
- Graduate from College Expected Graduation Date, December 2014!
- Get a Teaching job
Promote to Tupperware Director
- Lose (at least) 50 pounds
- Quit Smoking
- Complete a 5K
- Go a whole month without eating any fast food DONE!
- Try 10 foods that I've never tried before (3 of 10)
- Make at least 5 Quilts (including one for Parker and Maggie) (2 of 5)
- Take the Wilton Cake Decorating Class
- Make or do at least 20 things that I've pinned on Pinterest
- Watch at least 10 movies, made in the 1980s, that I haven't seen before DONE
- Watch the entire Sex and the City series in order (including both movies)
- Read 50 books (including 5 classics and 10 nonfiction) (4 of 10 - 2 nonfiction, 2 fiction)
- Go to a Concert
- Visit a museum
Tour 5 NC WineriesI'm just not that into wine as I once was... I still enjoy it from time to time, but I just don't think I want to spend a lot of time going to these wineries. I may, but I'm not making it a goal.
- See 3 Plays - I want to see more theater productions. Small or big, it doesn't matter... just see them. (1 of 3)
- Blog every day for a whole month (including weekends)
- Write an Alphabibliography
- Organize my office
- Organize my closet
- Organize my pantry with Tupperware Modular Mates
- Direct the Christmas Play at Church DONE
- Mail out Christmas Cards by December 1
- 10 Random Acts of Kindness
- Mail 20 cards (not including Christmas cards)
Personal / Random
Sing KaraokeI just don't go anywhere to sing karaoke... I do sing in church often.
- Upload a video of me singing in church to YouTube - I think it could be fun. I'm not the best singer at all, but it would be great to have a video posted. I'm sure I'm better than some of what is on YouTube!
- Have a Girl's Night with my Sister
- Try 20 New Recipes (2 of 20)
- Go on a picnic
- Take a day trip, alone, to the beach
So, there's a little update... I haven't made a lot of progress since the last update, but I did want to make these changes. I really need to get on the ball. I have about 421 days to get it all done! I need to catch up in order to get some of it done in time, but I still think I can...