- School: Last semester was my first one back in school full time. It was hard making the transition to having both work and school full time, but I think I did OK with it. After a few breakdowns, and some tears, the end of the semester finally came, and I ended up with 3 As and a C. I'll take it. As it stands now, my cumulative GPA is a 3.1. This semester, I am taking 16 hours, which is 4 more than last semester, but I think I can manage. All of the classes I am taking this semester are core classes for elementary methods, which means that I might actually enjoy them. I'm hoping to make all As and Bs this semester, and I'm going to work really hard at it.
- Work: I've been working a lot less lately, because of school. I'm not complaining, though. Some days, I like my job. Most days, I'm ready to leave. This might be my last semester there. If I start my internship in the fall, I don't think that I'm going to be able to work full time too, but we will see. I'm still trying to figure all of that out.
- Roommates: Well, I'm back down to no roommates. Both of the ones I had ended up getting married (well, one is in February), so I'm back to living alone. I need a roommate to help with the bills, but I kinda like living alone too. There are parts that I hate about living alone, and things that I love. If I do get another roommate, I don't want it to just be anyone, so I'm right back where I was 7 months ago...,
- Relationships: I pretty much had my heart crushed recently, but I don't really want to talk about all of it... I need to just put the past in the past and move on to something new, but that is a lot easier said than done... almost 6 years of being single, and very few dates, but I'm still trying to hold out hope.
- Depression: One of the biggest things that I did last year, besides returning to school was to start Counseling. In December, I was officially diagnosed with Clinical Depression. This came as no surprise... but I am finally seeking help to deal with all of my emotions. It has been a long time coming, so I'm glad that I'm finally taking steps to cope with all of this better.
I think that pretty much brings you up to speed on most things... I'm really trying to blog more and to update more... it really is a release for me.