I will keep this post short, as to ease back into this whole blogging thing. But I do want to outline some goals for July... just to keep me back on track. So, here are things that I want to accomplish during the next 30 days...
1. Blog more. I know that by just making this post, I've blogged more than I did last month... but I have some specific posts that I need to write, and then fill in some fun stuff too. Here are posts to be on the lookout for:
- Thirty Before 30 Update
- Vacation Bible School Recap
- Parker's 4th Birthday Party
- School Update
2. 31 Days of Thankfulness - So many people do "30 days of Thankfulness" in November on Facebook, and I just wanted to be different... and I need some positivity in my life right now, so I am doing it in July.
3. Workout 3 times a week
4. Read 5 books (not for school)
5. Go through things in my house and have a yard sale.
6. Make As in both of my summer classes for the 2nd session.
I think all of those are manageable. I'll report back at the end of the month. Like I said, short post, but I promise, I will be back more in July... if anyone is still reading...